Persona 4 Dancing All Night
|Persona 4 Dancing All Night|
|JP Release||Jun. 25, 2015|
|NA Release||Summer 2015|
|Ratings|| CERO: TBA|
Persona 4 Dancing All Night is a Music Rhythm Game based on the music of Persona 4. It is the eighth game in the Persona canon timeline, following Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, and preceding Persona 5. It was announced during the November 2013 Reveal Event along with Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth and Persona 5.
 Plot Synopsis
Set in September 2012, Rise Kujikawa has officially returned to the Idol world. During her work, she comes across rumours that a certain website will play a mysterious video if you visit it at exactly midnight. Those who see this video will be taken to "the other side" and never wake up again.
Kanamin's Kitchen, the idol unit under the lead of Kanami Mashita, starts to have some of its members mysteriously disappear. In order to investigate, Rise revives the Investigation Team, and they enter the Other Side.
The Investigation Team will combat Shadows using the power of Dance. Inputs are based on prompts around a UI on the PlayStation Vita screen. On the left, Up, Left, and Down buttons will be used, while on the right, Triangle, Circle and X. As notes move from the center of the screen to one of those six prompts, you press the corresponding button. Certain inputs will require holding a button press, or pressing multiple buttons together.
Note frequency and diversity will be based on a chosen difficulty on each song. The difficulty selection includes 'Easy', 'Normal', 'Hard', and 'All Night'.
Despite being a rhythm game, the game is still very focused within it's Story Mode, continuing after the Epilogue from Persona 4 Golden, months after the Arena games. There will be a fully fledged story within the Persona canon, where you progress through the Mayonaka Stage and play songs. Outside of that, there will be a Free Mode for replaying songs at different difficulties, and a Jukebox Mode for just listening to the music.
Music will be remixed mostly from the Persona 4 series, with remixes made by various Japanese music artists, and internal ATLUS staff.
Base Game Tracklist:
- 'specialist' - "NEVER MORE" ver.
- 'Time to Make History' (Original)
- 'Your Affection' - "NEVER MORE" ver.
- 'Pursuing My True Self' - ATLUS Kozuka Remix
- 'Backside of the TV' - Lotus Juice Remix
- 'SNOWFLAKES' - NARASAKI Remix
- 'Signs of Love' - TK Remix
- 'Best Friends' (Original)
- 'Like a dream come true' - "NEVER MORE" ver.
- 'Signs of Love' - "NEVER MORE" ver.
- 'Time to Make History' - AKIRA YAMAOKA Remix
- 'Heaven' - Norihiko Hibino Remix
- 'NOW I KNOW' - Yu Miyake Remix
- 'Shadow World' (Original)
- 'JUNES Theme' (Original with vocals)
- 'Shadow World' - ATLUS Kozuka Remix
- 'Best Friends' - Banvox Remix
- 'Pursuing My True Self' - Shinichi Osawa Remix
- 'MAZE OF LIFE' (Original)
- 'Heartbeat, Heartbreak' - TOWA TEI Remix
- 'Your Affection' - Daisuke Asakura Remix
- 'Dance!' (New for P4D)
- 'Pursuing My True Self' (Original)
- 'Reach Out to the Truth' - Dancing on PERSONA STAGE
- 'Electronica in Velvet Room' (Original)
- 'Never More' (Original)
- 'Shadow World' - DE DE MOUSE shadow swing Remix
- 'Reach Out to the Truth' (Original)
- Never More - Reincarnation Ver. (Persona 4 Golden credits sequence)
Related ThreadsPersona 4: Dancing All Night Gameplay Details - last post by dilute @ Feb 13, 2015
Japanese Persona Magazine interviews Atlus staff on Persona 5, Dancing All Night - last post by dilute @ Mar 6, 2015
Persona 4: Dancing All Night announced for PS Vita, Persona-grade story mixed with, well, dancing - last post by dilute @ Jan 4, 2014
Atlus confirms Persona Q, P4 Arena Ultimax, P4: Dancing All Night and Persona 5 coming to America - last post by @ Feb 26, 2014